Medix Systems Consultants, Inc. (MSCI) runs a successful state of the art HIT Education Center in its Matteson, Illinois facility designed to provide students with requisite skills to assimilate into healthcare organizations ranging from care givers to technical support organizations.More Info
Course will consist of theoretical and practical work utilizing an electronic health record system in conjunction with typical health care delivery experience. Students will be tested regularly on their ability to utilize electronic health record systems in a theoretical settings.
Demonstratrion of a comprehensive understanding of EHR/EMR role in an ambulatory healthcare delivery setting – specifically utilization of EHR/EMR tools improves efficiencies, care quality, health outcomes through better preventive care standards & best practices in clinical setting.More Info
If you don't have Adobe Reader you can download it here. (To Download Files - Right Click and Save Target As)
• Healthcare Systems to Streamline Work Flow
• Implementation and Support for all our Electronic Health Records
• Complete Data Integration with Robust Customizable Features
• Radiology Information System Support
• e-Prescribing for Patients
• Transcription Software Services
• Revenue Cycle Management Made Easy
• Speech Recognition Program
• Connectivity between Lab and Hospitals
• Our Commitment to You - An overview of our Circle of Satisfaction
• Financing - Section 179 of the IRS tax code allows businesses to invest in equipment or technology by allowing a deduction on the assets value the first year.
• Flexible Deployment to Meet Your Unique Needs - An in-depth review of the positive attributes of Medix Systems.
Thank you for being a valued MSCI customer.
NEW! MSCI Customer Web Portal
**The old customer web portal has been retired, please login to the new customer web portal using the link above!**
If you do not have an account or have forgotten your password please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also contact us via one of the following methods:
Phone: (708) 331-1271 x1
Fax: (708) 331-1272